SECURITY & AUTOMATION
EXTENDED RADIO RANGE
SID (Share Internet Data) is a peer-to-multi-peer decentralized internet sharing system that allows sharing internet from one person's smartphone to another nearby in an automated manner.
One of our key missions through the SID project :
“To lift as many people as possible out of poverty by means of giving the less fortunate a way to access the Internet”.
Certain users will be able to get free Internet access by obtaining tokens in exchange of consuming advertising. Such obtained tokens can then be used to consume internet megabytes from other nearby Users in exchange for tokens OR Users will simply trade some of their tokens directly with other SID Users. Those trades will be done simply through a secured blockchain, on a public exchange to ensure full transparency with the control of the tokens and the control of sharing internet or not fully decentralized, meaning solely under end-user’s control through their post ITO (Initial Token Offering) token Wallet inside the SID App.
We propose a solution, different to the status-quo, where users up to now only obtained Internet directly from traditional service providers or mobile network operators or Wi-Fi hotspots. SID will offer Smartphone Users the possibility to access crowd-sourced internet shared by other Users of our “SHARE INTERNET DATA” ecosystem when they have no coverage or no data credit or simply no Internet access at a given location but they are nearby other SID smartphones who do have Internet access. This is achieved by using our innovative crowd sourced Internet in a peer-to-peer or peer-to-multi-peer structure overseen by a patent pending proprietary technology.
The trading of tokens for megabytes of shared Internet will be done in an automated way through contracts secured by a blockchain. Such trades will create a liquid token (virtual voucher) market that could possibly trigger the unleashing of a vast amount of people coming out of poverty simply by the fact that they would have finally a means to access the Internet.
Internet access has been declared a human right by United Nations, according to a 2016 resolution.
SID start-up culture is to serve the global less fortunate citizens and businesses to enjoy the share Internet offered by SID.
Soon we will start a private Token sale only available for user’s who created a private account through Whitelisting. So please Register now by clicking here below
Meet Our Brilliant Minds
Participants interested to support the SHARE INTERNET DATA project (SID project) can do so now by signing up through this website where they will be able to subscribe soon future SID Token using BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, XLM (Stellar Lumens) or major credit/debit cards.
• Development of infrastructure to accommodate Users exchanging Tokens for Internet shared
• Integration with selected Blockchain
• Deployment of the SID system at mass scale
• Increasing Brand Awareness on social media and mainstream press
• Engaging with and integrating to a global network of distributors for new SID Users acquisition.
• Development & deployment of the Licensee’s Apps with our SDK inside
• Traditional online Marketing & Distribution Costs
• Cost of organization, initially only R&D followed increase by project management and post-commercial launch costs of SID heavily skewed towards Marketing spend
• The lower part of the overall cost for Legal & Administration & Management & Board/Advisors
- 41% Token Sale Participants
- 8% Bounty & Refferals & Brokers
- 4% Airdrop & Whitelisting
- 20% Founders & other contributors
- 5% Board Advisors
- 23% Company Reserve Pool